Triton Boats - Triton Boat service issues
I have had several problems with a new boat, Here is the storey.
I have been fishing for several years and was selected to be a part of the Triton Boat Pro Staff in 2006. I ordered a boat through The Sportsmens Edge in Paducah Ky in June of 2006 I took delivery in Feb 2007. At delivery there were a few problems (noted below) then a few weeks later there were several problems. I took it back to dealer weekly for several weeks due to a faulty sensor that could not be found. Then it was in the shop 17 weeks the first 18 mths I owned the boat. I have had a problem with the steering since day one it has been worked on numerous times the last time at the Triton Factory. After the steering totally locked up a few weeks after being at Triton Factory while fishing a tournament I have had it. I tried to Trade it in at the dealer where I bought it but was offered 9,000.00 less than I paid for it 6 mths earlier (Pro Staff deal must have been a good one). Looking back that would have been cheap to get out of this nightmare. This boat has been in the shop approx 1 out of every 5 days I have owned it. It has been in the shop at The Sportsmens Edge or the Triton Factory for all these repairs at least twice.
2007 Triton TR200 X2
Following at delivery
1) Fender broke and had bad paint (left side setting in boat)
2) Paint bad on left rear corner of boat
3) Paint had bad spots on left and right side of boat
4) Crack on left side of transom
5) Crack on right side of transom
6) Crack's on drivers console
7) Crack on deck in right (drivers side) locker area
8) Crack's on right side of both center storage
9) Seat pedestal on left seat leans bad
10) Speedometer will not move
11) Seats (cover will not stay on bottom)
12) Seat pedestal leans bad on both seats
13) Steering hard (more than others I have drove) to turn left at all times
14) Triton charger bad on one leg
15) Cranking battery bad or starter?
16) Latches feel off on rear compartment
17) Windshield anchors bad
18) Carpet loose in a couple areas
19) Cover above glove box came off
20) Shifter came loose
21) Fuel gauge
22) Steering box loose in hyd gear box
23) Gas smell in rod locker bad (about 3 mths after using)
24) Motor (250 PRO XS) extremely noisy between 3100 – 3700 rpm
The Boat was 3 mths old at the time of these problems
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I ordered a bouquet from the online service to be fulfilled by Mary Lou's Flowers of Natchitoches, LA. The image online showed five roses, several lilies, chrysanthemums, and other flowers..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "I placed an order back in June. When the items arrived my bathing suit bottoms were swen wrong.The other items I purchased were not as described in the pictures. A..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."
- "I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see..."