I have had several problems with a new boat, Here is the storey.
I have been fishing for several years and was selected to be a part of the Triton Boat Pro Staff in 2006. I ordered a boat through The Sportsmens Edge in Paducah Ky in June of 2006 I took delivery in Feb 2007. At delivery there were a few problems (noted below) then a few weeks later there were several problems. I took it back to dealer weekly for several weeks due to a faulty sensor that could not be found. Then it was in the shop 17 weeks the first 18 mths I owned the boat. I have had a problem with the steering since day one it has been worked on numerous times the last time at the Triton Factory. After the steering totally locked up a few weeks after being at Triton Factory while fishing a tournament I have had it. I tried to Trade it in at the dealer where I bought it but was offered 9,000.00 less than I paid for it 6 mths earlier (Pro Staff deal must have been a good one). Looking back that would have been cheap to get out of this nightmare. This boat has been in the shop approx 1 out of every 5 days I have owned it. It has been in the shop at The Sportsmens Edge or the Triton Factory for all these repairs at least twice.
2007 Triton TR200 X2
Following at delivery
1) Fender broke and had bad paint (left side setting in boat)
2) Paint bad on left rear corner of boat
3) Paint had bad spots on left and right side of boat
4) Crack on left side of transom
5) Crack on right side of transom
6) Crack's on drivers console
7) Crack on deck in right (drivers side) locker area
8) Crack's on right side of both center storage
9) Seat pedestal on left seat leans bad
10) Speedometer will not move
11) Seats (cover will not stay on bottom)
12) Seat pedestal leans bad on both seats
13) Steering hard (more than others I have drove) to turn left at all times
14) Triton charger bad on one leg
15) Cranking battery bad or starter?
16) Latches feel off on rear compartment
17) Windshield anchors bad
18) Carpet loose in a couple areas
19) Cover above glove box came off
20) Shifter came loose
21) Fuel gauge
22) Steering box loose in hyd gear box
23) Gas smell in rod locker bad (about 3 mths after using)
24) Motor (250 PRO XS) extremely noisy between 3100 – 3700 rpm
The Boat was 3 mths old at the time of these problems
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Triton Boat Problems
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet. This helmet..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Twice in a row now ive purchased e-tickets from greyhound Both times they were leaving from ithaca ny Both times theyve has a series of transfers with partner..."
- "This was the worse Waffle House I have experience and I have been eating at Waffle House all over Arkansas and Dallas Duncanville north Dallas! Here the problem, I..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my..."
- "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..."
- "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..."