Triton Boats - Triton Boat service issues
I have had several problems with a new boat, Here is the storey.
I have been fishing for several years and was selected to be a part of the Triton Boat Pro Staff in 2006. I ordered a boat through The Sportsmens Edge in Paducah Ky in June of 2006 I took delivery in Feb 2007. At delivery there were a few problems (noted below) then a few weeks later there were several problems. I took it back to dealer weekly for several weeks due to a faulty sensor that could not be found. Then it was in the shop 17 weeks the first 18 mths I owned the boat. I have had a problem with the steering since day one it has been worked on numerous times the last time at the Triton Factory. After the steering totally locked up a few weeks after being at Triton Factory while fishing a tournament I have had it. I tried to Trade it in at the dealer where I bought it but was offered 9,000.00 less than I paid for it 6 mths earlier (Pro Staff deal must have been a good one). Looking back that would have been cheap to get out of this nightmare. This boat has been in the shop approx 1 out of every 5 days I have owned it. It has been in the shop at The Sportsmens Edge or the Triton Factory for all these repairs at least twice.
2007 Triton TR200 X2
Following at delivery
1) Fender broke and had bad paint (left side setting in boat)
2) Paint bad on left rear corner of boat
3) Paint had bad spots on left and right side of boat
4) Crack on left side of transom
5) Crack on right side of transom
6) Crack's on drivers console
7) Crack on deck in right (drivers side) locker area
8) Crack's on right side of both center storage
9) Seat pedestal on left seat leans bad
10) Speedometer will not move
11) Seats (cover will not stay on bottom)
12) Seat pedestal leans bad on both seats
13) Steering hard (more than others I have drove) to turn left at all times
14) Triton charger bad on one leg
15) Cranking battery bad or starter?
16) Latches feel off on rear compartment
17) Windshield anchors bad
18) Carpet loose in a couple areas
19) Cover above glove box came off
20) Shifter came loose
21) Fuel gauge
22) Steering box loose in hyd gear box
23) Gas smell in rod locker bad (about 3 mths after using)
24) Motor (250 PRO XS) extremely noisy between 3100 – 3700 rpm
The Boat was 3 mths old at the time of these problems
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "Punkin spice oreo, has to be my wife's favorite and since she pregnant, I let her have all she wants, unfortunately when there is a dead fly baked into the..."
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."
- "Do not order from this sight, their clothing is garbage. Clothing is cheap and poorly made. The skirt I received does not look anything like the picture. All items a..."
- "I tried to order a boxed DVD set of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on Barnes and Nobles website that showed an advertised online price for the Ultimate Blu Ray..."