I have had several problems with a new boat, Here is the storey.
I have been fishing for several years and was selected to be a part of the Triton Boat Pro Staff in 2006. I ordered a boat through The Sportsmens Edge in Paducah Ky in June of 2006 I took delivery in Feb 2007. At delivery there were a few problems (noted below) then a few weeks later there were several problems. I took it back to dealer weekly for several weeks due to a faulty sensor that could not be found. Then it was in the shop 17 weeks the first 18 mths I owned the boat. I have had a problem with the steering since day one it has been worked on numerous times the last time at the Triton Factory. After the steering totally locked up a few weeks after being at Triton Factory while fishing a tournament I have had it. I tried to Trade it in at the dealer where I bought it but was offered 9,000.00 less than I paid for it 6 mths earlier (Pro Staff deal must have been a good one). Looking back that would have been cheap to get out of this nightmare. This boat has been in the shop approx 1 out of every 5 days I have owned it. It has been in the shop at The Sportsmens Edge or the Triton Factory for all these repairs at least twice.
2007 Triton TR200 X2
Following at delivery1) Fender broke and had bad paint (left side setting in boat)2) Paint bad on left rear corner of boat3) Paint had bad spots on left and right side of boat
4) Crack on left side of transom5) Crack on right side of transom6) Crack's on drivers console7) Crack on deck in right (drivers side) locker area8) Crack's on right side of both center storage9) Seat pedestal on left seat leans bad10) Speedometer will not move11) Seats (cover will not stay on bottom)12) Seat pedestal leans bad on both seats13) Steering hard (more than others I have drove) to turn left at all times14) Triton charger bad on one leg15) Cranking battery bad or starter?16) Latches feel off on rear compartment17) Windshield anchors bad18) Carpet loose in a couple areas19) Cover above glove box came off20) Shifter came loose21) Fuel gauge22) Steering box loose in hyd gear box23) Gas smell in rod locker bad (about 3 mths after using)24) Motor (250 PRO XS) extremely noisy between 3100 "" 3700 rpm
The Boat was 3 mths old at the time of these problems
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Triton Boat Problems
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Notice the time I drove up and was told they were closed from the employee at the drive thru window at Range location in Denham Springs, La.!!!! It's called ......"
- "was not what was presented online. online dress was beautiful and bright with different flowers all over it. what I received was a dull cheap dress with a bunch of..."
- "Called LKQ in Livingston Louisiana and they said they didn't have a alternator to fit me Lincoln Navigator so I ordered it off line and the part was shipped from..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."