I bought a new Trtion 190 Escape 6 weeks ago from Foot Hills Marine in NC. After getting the boat back home (5 hours away) I found the Tach did'nt work along with a couple of other problems. The following week I drove (5 hours back) and they could not repair nor replace the tach (from another unit). Alson the inside storage compartments didn't get finished.

I cannot get anyone at the dealer to help me get a TACH, I see where Triton was sold again I guess this is where all the BS comes in.

You work hard to get nice things, it helps the economy, people keep jobs but you have to get screwed in the mean time.

Yeah it's just a tach, on a NEW boat to help break the engine in, the boat was only $28,000, the interior didn't get done right either. Why should I whine about it.

Stay away from Triton and Foot Hill Marine, nobody cares!

Review about: Triton Boats Boat.

Had an Experience with Triton Boats?

Comments

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more