I experienced Rails that were discoloring and starting to rust so I contacted Triton and was told that even though it was a year old the rails were not covered.This is very poor customer service from a boat manufacturer that has been sold to Brunswick and now sold again to a holding company.

Their company policy of taking care of the customer is a complete joke.

If you had rails that rusted in 12 months would you want them replaced ?

Triton is a very POOR boat manufacturer and does not stand behind its products.I can say that due to the fact that I have tried to deal with Brad and Marty a their coporate HQ in Tenn with no positive results.

Had an Experience with Triton Boats?

Comments

I had the same problem with my 2012 Triton trailer.I took it back to my dealer within 6 mos which was Buckeye Outdoors in Hebron, Ohio.

They told me this is common with this trailer and has been complained about. They took care of it by sanding it down and repainting the sections that developed rust. They also told me if anymore occurs to bring it back. It was free of charge.

Maybe contact your dealer and have them take care of it. I was pleased with the work they did.

Now my opinion is that Triton if there is a problem, should correct it by start giving the tuff coat trailers for their boats like their parent company, Ranger Boats.Hope this helps!